Thursday, January 18, 2007

Drop It

I've struggle over the last couple of years to let things go. Stuff I've done, places I've been in my thoughts, and recently it's become a real barrier to me in finding my way as a christian. Kind of like every time I pray I get to this part where I want to say sorry, repent or wheter, I guess striving to get there, wherever there is.
The other noight was a bit of a turning point tho. No big bangs or thunderclaps mind you.
I was praying and got to thinking about where I was at and I went to go back to the things I'm hung up about and they weren't there.
All there was was this picture in my mind of me and God walking away and leaving it all behind. It had been dropped. I tried to look at it, visualise it or whatever but all I kept seeing was the backs of me and God walking away. And I realised for the first time in 18 months that God still loves me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chele Willow said...

:)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is always faithful, even when we aren't (the Bible says so). He doesn't give up on us. It is great to see things turning round for you, good to know that we at White Stone are going to be part of the next stage in the journey.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home