Friday, July 07, 2006

Collide!

Just played a 90 minute gig at the Upper well. It was really strange, I think because it's my two worlds kind of crossing over.
My church meets my gigs.
It's funny because as much as I like to think people accept me for who I am, in each of these areas of my life I can be quite selective with which part gets shown in which world. It's stupid really. I say so often I beleice in what i'm doing in most things that I do. I know that I'm a christian because I know that God is real and Jesus is my friend. But then I know that the music is right because God has given me stuff to say in music that is for outside the church. And I know that the church is where I should be as well. But I can't handle these things coliding with each other. Doh!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home