Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Regress

I'm reading a CS Lewis book at the moment. Pilgrims Regress.
Seemed rather fitting when I started! I've regressed to the point of making progess again.
Felt like shouting at God last night which is the closest I've been to praying for a while, so there's some progress!
At the moment it's a bit like my past keeps coming back to pester me. We had kids throwing things at the house last night which got me wound up. But when I used to do the same thing I kind of feel like I had it coming.
Other things to do with the kids reminded me of stuff I went through and I want to step in an put it right but I don't know how.
So I shout at God.
Off to Northern Ireland tomorrow for some gigs. I'm enjoyingthe tour but I miss home. Be glad when it's done for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home