Thursday, January 26, 2006

Its Happening

... Or maybe it's part of the rollacoaster of the previous post.
There's a bit of light through the cloud. I went to the Lake district with Jean for our aniversary and we climbed a mountain near Dungeon Ghyll. It was incredible, climbing up the side of a waterfall. But the most amazing thing I saw was up just under the cloud cover. A small cloud was on a level with us and the sun was breaking throught the higher cloud just in the place to catch the small cloud. Everything looked so dull except for this one cloud that shone like an angel. It was amazing.
I saw a picture in a book abouth the Lake District of some guy on top of the mountain and the cloud cover was lower. To get to where it looked like an island above the cloud he had to climbe through the wet fog and cold cloud.
When I saw my angel cloud on the mountain it was like she was pointing the way higher.
Quite profound but incredibly powerful for the moment.

I guess a song will appear sooner or later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, i would but the link doesn't work :/

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home