Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year and all that

So, 2006 here we are.
I notice that by ten past twelve last night all the fireworks had stopped and the city was back to being quiet. A short celebration (aprt from Al calling from America at 2am to say happy new year!)
This is a year that I'm going into with mixed feelings, a fair amount of aprehension and bag full of dreams and ideas. 2005 was good but I was crushed and ground and I'm still getting myself back together. I think sometimes that I get my calling right but I start building it on the wrong foundation. It's realisuing that you nothing without love and that love starts with humility and brokeness. If you don't start there then you build on a fragile pride that is easily pulled down. So I guess this year is try again, see what happens and trust that God'll keep us safe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home