Thursday, July 28, 2005

My Mistake

The post I posted yesterday about being a blogging virgin...I lost the password and must have mistyped my email address so I couldn't get to the blog. So this is a new blog. I know the login details and we're away. Post number 2.

The kids are on school holiday and are extremely hyper about going to Switzerland. Kita's doing well at German. She's 6 years old and speaks it better than any of us. David is working out the route and how long it will take for us to drive there.
... 13 Hours!!!!
This could be another mistake. In the car with kids for 13 hours. What kind of hero do I think I am? We've told David he is not aloud to ask us if we're there yet or if we're nearly there or how far we have to go.
Apparently, Holidays are actually proven to be the one of the most stressful things that a family does. It's a dangerous time. Most relationships that end, end either on holiday or at Christmas. It's the normal everyday, stressful life that is safe ground. My big problem there is that being a musician I don't have a normal every day type of thing happening. I guess I'm worrying about nothing then! C'mon Stresses! I can take ya'll on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home