Thursday, July 28, 2005

Blogging Virgin

I've never done this before so if it's all wrong be patient. I decided that so much goes on that I can't really put in the news section of my site because it's not news.These are thoughts, comments, issues I have and so on that I need a place to diarize them and let the world know how I tick. So I hope that's OK. It's been a mad couple of weeks. We had the Bombs on the London tube nearly three weeks ago and so I had the media asking for comments from someone who'd been through similar events. I lost my Dad in the 9-11 attacks on the Trade Centre. BBC Radio 2, Cross Rhythms and the front page of the Christian Herald all carried my comments on the London attacks.It gets quite scary when you get a voice in the media, all be it a small one. You can have fun with it or you can take it seriously. Right now, I think we live in a world that is a mess. I don't see retaliation, vengence or fighting as the answer because I don't see that in the Cross. This world need to wakeup and see that it needs God. For me it's black and white. Jesus said we're supposed to love and pray for our enemies.

As christians I wonder when George Bush or Tony Blair prayed for the people that are attacking our countries. It's a tough one to work through but these are Jesus words. On the cross, the biggest act of terror was carried out when the guiltl torchered and killed the innocent. And the inocent said, "Father forgive them. They don't know what they are doing."Man that's tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home